Tradco Heritage Style Flat Plate Rocker Switches with Brown Inserts
Another Classic Three Gang Rocker Switch would suit any Vintage or Heritage Style Home especially your Country Style Homestead
and compliment any restoration project using Polished Brass door hardware.
This Example Showing Single Toggle Switch with White inserts Mounted on Cedar Stained Block.
These mounting blocks can enhance the appearance of your switch and can be used for ease of mounting when a cavity is not available.
Also Available in Plain Pine or Undercoated for you to finish in a colour best suited to your requirements.
See related products below.
One Way - Two Way: 10 amp
2 WAY SWITCH = 1 Switch to 1 Light OR 2 Switches to 1 Light.
Rating: 240 - 250 Volt 10 amp
SWITCH TYPES AVAILABLE
- One Gang
- Two Gang
- Three Gang
- Four Gang
15 and 35 amp Mechanisms:
ALL SAME VISUALLY AS SWITCH SHOWN IN IMAGE
- Switch Type - Rocker
- Switch Size - 72mm W x 115mm H
- Protrusion - Base to Rocker - 15 mm
- Cover Finish - Polished Brass
- Rocker Finish - Brown
- Cover Material - Pressed Sheet Brass
- Mechanism Brand - HPM
- Manufacturer - Tradco (Formerly known as The Traditional Hardware Company)
- Country of Origin - Australia
- Approval/Conformity - ASNZS 1091-N3087
- Care and Maintenance - See FAQ page