Export and Import Information
Exporting From Australia
- For orders to be shipped to a delivery address outside of Australia will be EXEMPT of the Australian GST ( Goods and Service Tax )
- Goods must be received to an address outside of Australian GST zone to receive the GST exemption.
EXAMPLE: If you place an order from New Zealand for our Classic Switches and wish to have it delivered to an address within Australia for yourself or a friend to transport to New Zealand at a later date the order WILL NOT be EXEMPT of the GST.
- All orders delivered to destinations outside of Australia are shipped by Australia Post or TNT.
- All documentation for Export is completed by Restore In Style before shipment takes place.
- Third party shipping is allowed but not encourage.
- Third Party shipping will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser and all documentation plus pickups must be arranged by the purchaser.
Classic Switches by Restore In Style will not be responsible for the shipment once the order has left our store at 61 Euston Rd Toowoomba Qld Australia.
Importing From Australia ( Customer Receiving Goods )
- The Purchaser may be liable for Duties and/or Taxes upon entry into the country of received goods.
- It is the purchasers sole responsibility to make payment of any such costs incurred if applicable.
- Duties and/or Taxes vary for each country and are not always applied as it can depend on the value of the imported goods.
- Value of the imported goods may also include the shipping costs.
- Further information regarding the above can be obtained from Customs and Excise in your country