brought to you by
Restore In Style a division of Pales In Style
ABN: 44269 722 079
In 1995 the founder of this site Daniel Dray created a classic range of electric lamps from uniquely shaped logs and recycled timber. These lamps incorporated the unique period style switches of the Classic Electric Switch Company.
Born in Mitchell, Queensland, Australia, Daniel Dray's handcrafted designs reflect his country background .Through his desire to travel overseas in 1988, Daniel swapped his original trade as a motor mechanic to work for many years in England. During this time, Daniel's hands-on involvement in the restoration of heritage and old period style builders instilled a desire to return to Australia to begin a career combining this knowledge of old and new materials to create unique finish with a touch of heritage nostalgia.
On his return from England Daniel had created several website dedicated to his skills and knowledge.
Since 1997 we have supplied this range of switches and accessories to the public and trade via the sites listed above.
With the changes in how website are viewed today and the desire for people to shop online using their mobile phone we found the need to create this new mobile friendly site.
As this site is still under construction and all products have yet to be added if you cannot find what you are after please view our Restore In Style site or contact us on
Classic Switches from the Classic Electric Switch Company are the ultimate choice for your restoration hardware of reproduction brass light switches and reproduction brass electric power points.
The Classic Electric Switch Company have been the original manufacturer of Clipsal Heritage Range since 1984, in late 2014 Clipsal ceased supplying this product to wholesalers and the general public. However using the quality Clipsal mechanisms and other components used in the original heritage range we are happy to say we can still supply the original Clipsal Heritage Range with a much larger selection.
Included in our heritage range of restoration brass light switches you will find the following quality antique reproduction electrical fittings.
- Clipsal Bakelite Switches
- Classic Bakelite Dimmers & Fan Controls
- Classic Bakelite TV Aerial Sockets
- Classic Art Deco Switches
- Art Deco Dimmers & Fan Controls
- Art Deco TV Aerial Sockets
- Classic Round Brass Light Switches
- Clipsal Heritage Brass Dimmers & Fan Controls
- Clipsal Heritage Brass Power Points
- Classic Fluted Brass Switches
- Heritage Round Brass TV Aerial Sockets & Data Mechanisms
- Exclusive to our Classic Switches selection is the Bungalow Range of Brass Switches, Dimmers and Fan Controls.
- Classic Porcelain Based Switches
- The above range is only a small selection of our quality Reproduction Electrical Fittings.
- To start your journey of our fine selection of reproduction brass light switches please select a category from the selection below.
In 2007 in addition to our large switch selection we added the Contemporary Range by Tradco using HPM Mechanisms along with a massive selection of Restoration Hardware by Tradco.
Click on the link above to see the selection Restoration Hardware
You will be redirected to our Heritage Window Fittings Site.