A Classic White Heritage Light Switch From a Bygone Era - Circa 1920 - 1930
Now catering for the modern era in our new silky white powder coated range.
This new white powder coated range offers a superb maintenance free finish.
SWITCH TYPES AVAILABLE - Selection can be made when placing order.
TERMINOLOGY FOR EACH SWITCH
One Way - Two Way: 10 amp
2 WAY SWITCH = 1 Switch to 1 Light OR 2 Switches to 1 Light.
Rating: 240 - 250 Volt 10 amp
INTERMEDIATE = 3 Switches to 1 light Intermediate switches are used when 3 switches are required to control 1 light. To do this you need 2 x 2 WAY Switch and 1 x INTERMEDIATE Switch.
- Switch Style - Heritage with Smooth Cover
- Switch Type - Toggle
- Base Diameter - 58 mm
- Protrusion- Base to Toggle - 45 mm
- Cover and Toggle Finish - Powder Coated Silky White
- Base Finish - Black
- Base Material - Porcelain
- Mechanism Brand - Clipsal
- Manufacturer - Classic Electric Switch Company
- Country of Origin - Australia
- Approval/Conformity - ASNZS 3133 IEC60669-1
- Care and Maintenance - See FAQ page