When changing the pull cord colour or cord length this can only be done from the adjuster collar down as shown in image.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. 07 46301232
Longer lengths of pull cord and cord weights are also available to purchase: CLICK HERE
New Federation Style Ceiling Pull Switch
We offer this Antique Copper Ceiling Switch as a replacement for the now discontinue Bronze Tradco Pull Switch.
The switch is supplied with a mounting block which is require for this new ceiling switch to work in it's current configuration.
Mounting Blocks can be supplied as a finished Cedar Stained or Plain Pine for you too stain and complete to a colour of your choice.
Also available Undercoated for you to colour match the interior of your restoration project.
TERMINOLOGY FOR CEILING SWITCH
One Way - Two Way: 16 amp
2 WAY SWITCH = 1 Switch to 1 Light OR 2 Switches to 1 Light.
Rating: 240 - 250 Volt 16 amp
- Switch Type - Pull Cord - Tradco Federation
- Base Diameter - 52 mm
- Protrusion- Base to Cord Outlet - 23 mm + Mounting Block 22 mm
- Cord Length - 1800 mm
- Cover Finish - Antique Copper
- Cord Finish - White
- Cord Weight - Timber ( Cedar )
- Mounting Block - Cedar Stained ( Default Finish )
- Mechanism Brand - Schneider
- Country of Origin - Australia
- Approval/Conformity - ASNZS 3133 IEC60669-1
- Care and Maintenance - See FAQ page
Other Details12 warranty on switch mechanisms. Covers are a living finish and will age with time therefore covers do not have warranty. For claims the original invoice or invoice number must be supplied.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great quality product