Clipsal Brass Heritage Style 3 Speed Fan Controller With Fluted Cover
To match the Classic Switches from a Bygone Era - Circa 1950
TERMINOLOGY FOR FAN CONTROLLER
Switched Clipsal 3 Speed Fan Controller
An all-in-one fan control switch with Off, Low, Medium and High settings.
This controller employs the use of capacitors to achieve linear speed control of the fans.
This method of control overcomes the annoying motor growl sometimes experienced in electronic controllers ensuring quiet operation of the fan motor.
The unit has an incorporated Rotary on/off Switch
A separate on/off switch is NOT required.
For Technical Data click HERE
All SAME VISUALLY AS SHOWN IN IMAGE
- Switch Type - 3 Speed Fan Control
- Base Diameter - 54 mm
- Protrusion- Base to Turn Knob - 38 mm
- Cover Finish - Chrome
- Cover Type - Fluted/Ribbed
- Turn Knob Finish - Chrome
- Mechanism Brand - Clipsal
- Manufacturer - Classic Electric Switch Company
- Country of Origin - Australia
- Approval/Conformity - ASNZS 3133 IEC60669-1
- Care and Maintenance - See FAQ page