A Classic Switch From a Bygone Era - Circa 1950
SWITCH TYPES AVAILABLE - Selection can be made when placing order.
TERMINOLOGY FOR EACH SWITCH
One Way - Two Way: 10 amp
2 WAY SWITCH = 1 Switch to 1 Light OR 2 Switches to 1 Light.
Rating: 240 - 250 Volt 10 amp
INTERMEDIATE = 3 Switches to 1 light Intermediate switches are used when 3 switches are required to control 1 light. To do this you need 2 x 2 WAY Switch and 1 x INTERMEDIATE Switch.
- Switch Type - Toggle
- Base Diameter - 54 mm
- Protrusion- Base to Toggle - 37 mm
- Cover and Toggle Finish - Satin Chrome
- Cover Type - Smooth
- Mechanism Brand - Clipsal
- Manufacturer - Classic Electric Switch Company
- Country of Origin - Australia
- Approval/Conformity - ASNZS 3133 IEC60669-1
- Care and Maintenance - See FAQ page