A Classic Polished Brass Switch From a Bygone Era - Circa 1950
A Traditional Country Style Brass Switch from the Original Clipsal Heritage Range
This Classic Vintage Round Toggle Switch would suit any Modern or Heritage Style Home especially your Country Style Homestead
and compliment any restoration project using Polished Brass hardware furnishings.
Vintage Style Dimmers, Fan Controls and other matching Accessories are also available. See Clipsal Heritage Range
For a full range of Classic Mounting Blocks to suit this switch click HERE
SWITCH TYPES AVAILABLE - Selection can be made when placing order.
TERMINOLOGY FOR EACH SWITCH
One Way - Two Way: 10 amp
2 WAY SWITCH = 1 Switch to 1 Light OR 2 Switches to 1 Light.
Rating: 240 - 250 Volt 10 amp
INTERMEDIATE = 3 Switches to 1 light Intermediate switches are used when 3 switches are required to control 1 light. To do this you need 2 x 2 WAY Switch and 1 x INTERMEDIATE Switch.
- Switch Type - Toggle
- Base Diameter - 54 mm
- Protrusion- Base to Toggle - 37 mm
- Cover and Toggle Finish - Polished Brass
- Cover Type - Smooth
- Mechanism Brand - Clipsal
- Manufacturer - Classic Electric Switch Company
- Country of Origin - Australia
- Approval/Conformity - ASNZS 3133 IEC60669-1
- Care and Maintenance - See FAQ page