A Classic Polished Brass Intermediate Switch From a Bygone Era - Circa 1950
A Traditional Country Style Brass Switch from the Original Clipsal Heritage Range
This Classic Vintage Round Intermediate Toggle Switch would suit any Modern or Heritage Style Home especially your Country Style Homestead
and compliment any restoration project using Polished Brass hardware furnishings.
Vintage Style Dimmers, Fan Controls and other matching Accessories are also available. See Clipsal Heritage Range
For a full range of Classic Mounting Blocks to suit this switch click HERE
TERMINOLOGY FOR SWITCH
INTERMEDIATE / 3way Switching = 3 Switches to 1 light
Intermediate switches are used when 3 switches are required to control 1 light or bank of lights on the same circuit.
To do this you need 2 @ 2 WAY Switch ( 55PB ) and 1 @ INTERMEDIATE Switch ( 55 INT PB ).
- Switch Type - Intermediate Toggle
- Base Diameter - 54 mm
- Protrusion- Base to Toggle - 37 mm
- Cover and Toggle Finish - Polished Brass
- Cover Type - Smooth
- Mechanism Brand - Clipsal
- Manufacturer - Classic Electric Switch Company
- Country of Origin - Australia
- Approval/Conformity - ASNZS 3133 IEC60669-1
- Care and Maintenance - See FAQ page